---------- Expedite Check-In ----------
What do I need to bring with me?
- Insurance Card and Photo ID.
- We are a separate business from your doctor’s office so you will need to complete similar paperwork at our center.
- List of all Medications, Supplements, Allergies, and previous Surgeries. Click here for form.
- Cases for contacts, glasses, and/or dentures to ensure these are secure.
- Responsible driver. Patients are not allowed to drive after surgery.
- Wear loose fitting clothing.
- Cell phones are permitted but pictures or recording devices are not to be used to ensure the privacy of all our patients.
- No valuables or jewelry
Complete Registration Paperwork
Please complete this document to provide us with accurate contact information and medical history. Please complete this paperwork and bring it with you to your scheduled procedure. Click here for forms.
Document Your Medications
It is very important that we know of all medications, supplements, allergies, and previous surgeries prior to treating you in order to ensure your safety. Please complete our medication questionnaire and bring it with you to your procedure. Click here for form.
Read through your rights and privacy documents and be sure that you understand them. Contact our office with any questions that you might have. Click here for forms.