---------- Before You Arrive ----------
Welcome to Carmel Ambulatory Surgery Center. We are a state of the art free-standing Surgery Center, located just across the street from the St. Vincent Carmel Hospital on Old Meridian Street.
We understand that preparing to go to the surgery center for a procedure can be an anxious time. In an effort to alleviate some of the uncertainty related to your visit, we are offering the following information and services to you before you arrive. Please review the information below and contact our office with any questions that you might have.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Insurance Card and Photo ID.
- We are a separate business from your doctor’s office so you will need to complete similar paperwork at our center.
- List of all Medications, Supplements, Allergies, and previous Surgeries. Click here for form.
- Cases for contacts, glasses, and/or dentures to ensure these are secure.
- Responsible driver. Patients are not allowed to drive after surgery.
- Wear loose fitting clothing.
- Cell phones are permitted but pictures or recording devices are not to be used to ensure the privacy of all our patients.
- No valuables or jewelry
Your Rights and Responsibilities
Read through your rights and responsibilities and be sure that you understand them. Contact our office with any questions that you might have.
If you are interested in completing an Advance Directive for the state of Indiana, please click here for the form.
Expedite Your Check-In
You are able to download and print the forms required at check-in so that you can complete them from the comfort of your home. Click here for forms.